We were delighted to host so many teachers from all over Ireland in Microsoft on the 15th May. The Academic Team organised this event to showcase free Microsoft tools that you can use in Primary and Secondary classrooms.
Thanks to Michael Lewis who capably organised the day aided by Daniel Hehir.
- Education partner GDK
- OneNote and Office Mix in the Classroom by Eoghan O’Ceallaigh
- The Chekhov Story Creator Windows App and the Innovative Educator Program by Kate O’Connell Murray
- Using Office 365 in the classroom with Seamus Ryan
- Stephen Howell presented:
- Making apps without coding with Windows App Studio
- Creating virtual worlds with Project Spark
- Coding for Kinect in Scratch